Wednesday 31 October 2007

Body Combat - yay!

Hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend [double right upper cut]
No way no way I think you need a new one [run & jump, yelling loudly]

Not sure if I actually like Avril Lavigne's selling out single (Gwen Stefani did cheerleader chant so much better), but it worked reasonably well as a bounce around Body Combat track. I haven't been for ages - mostly coz in order to make the 6:15pm start time I have to shoot out of work very promptly when cycling. But it was great - I should make the effort more often. Mad instructor who's good at boosting technique - nearly like her as much as Juliana....

It also meant that I avoided trick or treaters - as did Husband (but only coz he was home late) so it's now a case of pretending that ther aren't bags of sweets in the hall!

1 comment:

LiFe Is BeAuTifUl LyRiC said...

Heyy..I love that song too...and I love body combat..but am having a problem and injured my heel due to my extra weight..how do you overcome that?? May be you can share any thought..