Tuesday 30 October 2007

Congrats to G!

G executed some very neat 3 turns last night - and passed her level 6 skating with graceful aplomb. I passed on everything but.... the 3 turn. Tempted to look into a couple of private lessons to see if I can get the hang of it over the next 6 weeks.....

2 commutes and I'm discovering the joys of cycling home in the dark. I'm lit up like a Christmas tree - 2 front lights, 2 back lights, light on my bag & reflective armbands, bits on my jacket & bag.... It's slower in the dark as I have to brake more on the faster cycle path downhills to avoid any hazards under the leaves covering the ground. Fewer teenage boys to negotiate though!

Gym tonight - just had time for 10 mins on the X trainer & my standard 30mins interval work on the treadmill - I found the running much easier than on Sunday.

No comments: