Saturday 29 November 2008

Hangovers are not compatible with building work

Woke up this morning with a pounding noise - took a few minutes to realise that it wasn't my hangover from office Christmas party, but the builders doing their thing... so I gave up on my scheduled lie in & headed off for retail therapy - so all I have to report for today is a fair bit of walking!

Achieved quite a bit - Christmas shopping commenced & I found a wickable cycling/walking/running top that looked as if it might help Kitty to avoid dying of hypothermia whilst pedalling to work - it's her birthday coming up very soon. I am confused though as to why outdoor clothing mfrs seem to think that women like to wear nowt but baby blue and powder pink - they should employ Kitty to zap up their colour pallettes!

Lots of dancing last night - very impressed with my new very shiny shoes which remained comfy despite not being flat. Mary Jane straps, wedge heel - and they look good too. Impressed with my colleagues' willingness to bounce around. Only party related injury was from my sequinned dress which scratched my arms enough to leave a faint rash!

Body Combat on Wed was exhausting. Instructor had gone through the archives & dug out some of the most manic tracks from previous releases.

No comments: