Tuesday 4 November 2008

Lab Goggle Monday

I managed to forget my specs yesterday - so had a day of looking like a science geek as my lovely cycling sunnies look very lab goggle when their lenses are clear! This was only when staring at the screen - I found that soft focus was no barrier to effective meetings. There was a clear gender split - boys all noted that the specs were oakleys, girls just giggled.

I also decided that my new front light is effective as loitering yoofs complained that it was too bright on my way home.

Cycling and gym today. We went a bit later - after tea for a change as B & J were over at 7 to pick up some stuff. 20mins x trainer, 20 miserable minutes treadmill (at just 10kph) and 10mins stepper. I also squeezed in the incline press. I think I'm going to blame dehydration again for my lack of running prowess - or maybe having tea beforehand - or just lack of running fitness atm.

No comments: