Thursday 30 October 2008

Remiss Blogger - I blame crochet

Not blogged for 10 days - how rubbish is that? In my (feeble) defence, I have no pretty photos from the weekend to include as we didn't go biking. And my new found enjoyment of crochet is very compatible with sofa vegging watching telly - but not so good for blog updating as it uses both hands!

So, my doings:
  • Gym last Tue and Fri
  • Body Combat on both Wednesdays
  • Cycled to work every day except last Thursday (team awayday off site)
  • Bowling! Linked to the team awayday.
  • Body Attack on Sunday

Body Attack was entertaining - I've done the class a couple of times at Romsey, but never at Esporta. Our Body Combat instructor takes it & was pushing it at the class on Wed - so when Husband declared himself unwell (chest thing), I took the opportunity to go on Sunday morning. And it was fab! Only 4 of us - not great for Sassy, but it meant loads of space for us which I appreciated on the running track. Choreography is reasonably strightforward - but more to follow than with Combat (or maybe it's just that I'm less used to it!). Pleased that I remembered the moves - incuding Superman. Kicking is more Moulin Rouge than Bruce Lee - and it felt weird not hearing Sassy yelling "It's not aerobics!".

Clocks changed on Sunday, so I'm cycling home in the proper dark now. And it's cold! Feeling it in my thighs especially and I'm tempted to look into some longjohns - v.sexy.... My new light is fab - proper beam and I like not having to worry about batteries as it's rechargeable.

No comments: