Wednesday 1 October 2008

New kit for the winter

Invested in my winter exercise activity yesterday at Decathlon - new cycling short liners, thermal cyclign tights, waterproof overtrousers, gym t-shirt, running capris, and a pair of trousers 4 body combat that sadly didn't really work as well as I hoped tonight (waistline too loose to deal with my oh-so-lovely-loose-skin-belly when jumping up & down - tmi!). Only £9 though & they will be fine for non-bouncing activities.

Apart from the trousers not really working, body combat was good - new routine! Loved track 6 which is apparently based on capoeira with a cool lunge kick move thingy. Music - not as good as some of the other routines this year although Fall Out Boy cover of Beat it was nearly as good as the Alien Ant Farm version (OK, I like unexpected covers - e.g. Richard Cheese's version of Only Happy When it Rains).

One way bike ride today - I had a hire car yesterday to go to Shrewsbury & Hertz seemed to think I needed a humunous Galaxy. This meant that the easiest way to get car back to office afterwards was to simply bung my bike in the boot & pedal home tonight.

No comments: