Thursday 9 October 2008

Time for my fingers to hibernate

Fingers achieved that painful level of chilled this morning - nowhere near as bad as when I commuted 30 miles a day on a little 100cc bike & Husband had to hold my hands under the cold tap to warm them up! Having moved from shorts to tights this week, I now need to move my fingers to winter mode & swap fingerless mitts for my very-warm-and-waterproof-but-have-an-annoyingly-baggy-liner gloves.
Shall do some research & place results on my letter to Santa! However, I couldn't wait for a new front light - so a new one is en route - more on that when it gets here!

1 comment:

Kitty said...

ooooh - what bike light have you ordered? M has got me some major bike bling - which means I better start pedalling LOTS otherwise he will be nicking it!