Wednesday 8 October 2008

Value for Money?

Esporta have a great new tool for booking classes online - which saves me time when booking body combat. The site also shows attendance by month - which is showing that I'm not exactly maxing my usage! I went 8 times in April but only 4 in June - which makes calculating my cost per visit very depressing! September was 7 visits - but I think I should be doing at least 8 per month - ideally more....

Anyway, body combat tonight - actually arrived with about 2mins to spare before the class started for a change. The current routine includes my nemesis - push ups - standard & tricep dip versions. I'll know I'm fit when I'm able to do one! H & I were trying to decide why BC instructors strap up their hands a la boxers - concluded that they help S to look cool but that we'd look daft.

Beautiful day today for cycling.

2 comments:

Ray Algar (MBA) MA (Marketing) said...

Good to see that Esporta has FINALLY introduced online booking. They have been mulling this over for a long time. Saves having to listen to supermarket music!

Unknown said...

Too right - and I seemed to end up in a phone queue behind somebody making a complex tennnis booking every time I called!