Tuesday 7 October 2008

Gaffer tape tailoring required

Tried out my new waterproof overtrousers cycling to work this morning - worked fine, breathable, comfy - I was just a little concerned about proximity of trouser to chain. So it's cycling clips or a little adjustment with the aid of gaffer tape. Given that they were only £15, I'm going for the tape option.

I retired my legs from my commute on Friday as it's been getting chillier- it's been thermal tights this week.

Gym last night - 10mins stepper, 30mins x trainer then just 10mins on the treadmill.

Only other activity to report is a brief visit to the allotment tonight - although we were primarily harvesting which wasn't exactly energetic! Still, having the fridge stocked up with kale, leeks, beetroot and carrots will definitely help with eating healthily!

No comments: