Thursday 30 July 2009

Solution to a clothing problem

This is a tenuous link to exercise - but bear with me.... I often shower mid evening due to timing of running/gym/classes, but never fancy wriggling back into jeans or other day clothes afterwards. But 8:30-9:30ish feels way too early for pyjamas - esp if I then prepare dinner. Coooking in nightwear just feels wrong! I'm sure that Husband would like me to opt for a slinky negligee/wrap thing - but that's still nightwear in my mind (& potential fire hazard for cooking?).
Solution is loungewear. I've gone for a shortsleeved dress length hoody sweatshirt and the first non-exercise leggings that I've worn since the 80s. I could wear it outside without controversy and very surprisingly, Husband likes the outfit lots.
It's probably a good thing for my bank account that my 2 favourite clothing stores atm (Muji & Uniqlo) don't have branches in Southampton...
Walked to station at an ungodly hour this morning & then walked from Waterloo to Victoria. Pretty picture will be added when mobile decides to talk to laptop. No other exercise today apart from exploration of Euston station as it was exacuated (fire alarm) and weaving through crowds to aforementioned stores from tube station.

No comments: