Wednesday 22 July 2009

Big D collapses

I'm hoping that this is a temporary blip on the food front!

Tuesday:
Big D: Went out & had a lamb dhansak, peshwari naan, 2 poppadoms and a pint of cobra.
Exercise: Cycle commute and the first Intermediate WRN run

Wednesday:
Big D: Fish & chips, so v.poor.
Exercise: Cycle commute and body combat


My feeble excuse on Tuesday was having a house stinking of insecticide as Husband was battling the clothes moths whilst I was running. Today, we went to B&Q straight after Body Combat to get garden furniture - I hadn't eaten much & was tired/smelly/hungry and getting increasingly grumpy - and I think Husband was worried that I would be psychotic if I wasn't fed soon!

I'm hoping that damage may have been mitigated by having 2 good exercise days. And the peshwari naan was particularly fine!

No comments: