Monday 9 February 2009

Running swimmingly

X sent me an email today explaining that as she is in Vienna at, she wouldn't be joining us on our "swimming/running combination" - I had prewarned the Eastleigh WRN-ers that they'd need snorkels and flippers tonight. It was raining. Just a bit!

I was chuffed that L joined me at half 6 - and amazed to have a nearly full beginners group later on. We all got a bit damp - but to be fair, the rain did actually stop.

I threw a hissy fit when I got home from work today - builders have replaced our driveway with a muddy lake and as I attempted to balance across the plank they's left, I managed to drop my bike into the mire! I was very not impressed. So I stropped! The running put my mood back in order though - CV for mood enhancement seems to be my theme atm.

No comments: