Saturday 14 February 2009

Another week

Not much to report this week. Cycled every day apart from Thursday when I walked a fair bit - at times I thought it might have been quicker to walk back from New Malden than catch the train.
We made it to the gym last night but I was truly rubbish on the treadmill - I think I need to accept that I haven't been often enough to be able to do 30 minutes interval work at my old pace & slow down for now. That's the advice I'd be giving myself if in running coach mode anyway!
Frustrating day today as we seemed to have hitch after hitch that meant that we got through a fraction of the DIY we hoped to get through. Cheered myself up by purchasing much needed new long short/capri type leggings for gym/running/body combat - just need to get my legs waxed now though coz if I wear them now, it might look as if I'm wearing furry knee length socks....

No comments: