Sunday 15 February 2009

High Speed Milkham Pedal

I'm starting to pine for my life. Haven't been to the pub for about a month (actually not true - went last weekend for Husband's ex boss' retirement beer & skittles - and had a late night boogie with S a couple of weeks ago but wasn't drinking so that doesn't count), have neglected to organise anything fun for ages (saved by Kitty & Baby Sister organising stuff that I was able to schedule in), gym's been sporadic..... work, running club, role playing and decorating seem to be all encompassing!

Yesterday for example was absorbed by shopping for our 3rd bathroom light (not an interesting story) and trips to the tip. I was really hoping to get the house inside finished by the end of Feb - we'll be struggling to complete by end March at this rate.


Anyway, quick scoot of 26K from Milkham in the Forest on a route I describe as Kitty's northern circuit. A joined Husband, me and Goldfish. We did it in 1 hour 50mins of riding - and given that my impossible model (kind of Naismith) describes it as 1 hour 45mins, that's speedy. Dry and puncture-free. The fresh air was very welcome, as was the stress busting level of exercise.

No comments: