Wednesday 9 July 2008

Loving Body Combat 36!

I've been getting a bit lazy at Body Combat recently - it's a class where you can put in loads of effort - but I've been coasting along. It's not due to the instructor - Sassy is superb - enthusiastic, funny and always shows you how to push things further & refine your technique. The new routine has provided a much needed shove - it's definitely harder than 35 and I'm finding it challenging! Music is as cheesey as ever - danced up versions of Born to Be Wild and Zombie as well as the Bond and Rocky themes.

I wimped out of cycling today - very heavy rain that didn't seem to ease off.

Had a lot of compliments today about my newly blonder hair - and whilst being vain, please note how gorgeous my toenails are in their new subtle polish....

No comments: