Friday 29 February 2008

Change of Scenery

Decided to go running this morning - it took forever to get myself motivated enough to go - Sisters & Mum were very encouraging! And I was slow - over 70 mins to run 10K. In my defence, the autopause feature of my Forerunner wasn't working so when I took a call on my mobile part way round, it added to my overall time. Corbridge isn't very big - which becomes apparent when trying to put together a 10K route. I did 2 there-&-backs along both the South and North banks of the Tyne. Great to be out in scenery so different to my usual route -I love the open views of the Tyne Valley.
Short walk this afternoon into the village - motivated primarily by the thought of an expresso at Il Piccolo - Corbridge's excellent Italian resaurant/cafe/deli (featured recently in the Telegraph's shop local column).

No comments: