Wednesday 13 February 2008

Buffy Aerobics Twice This Week

My colleague S kindly booked me into the Body Combat class she's started going to at the Rapids on Monday - insane rush to get there for 5:30 and I missed the first 2 tracks. Exactly the same routine as we're doing at Hampshire atm so I should have been perfect.... S seems to have got the hang of tricky bits like flying kicks that took me ages to master in the space of 2 weeks.

Also went skating on Monday with G - still no 3 turns!

No exercise on Tuesday as I had an off site meeting to drive to and I accompanied Husband in the evening whilst he checked out how quiet a patch of countryside was. His job seems odd at times...

Cycled to work today taking my cumulative total to 309.77km. It's now light both ways - provided I leave on the dot of 5pm!

Body Combat at the gym tonight - with a sub for our normal instructor who's in New Zealand on hols (v.jealous). Good to let off some steam.

No comments: