Thursday 24 May 2007

Failure at Skating & Pogo-ing to Travis

I did say that if I passed my level 5 skating, I wanted it to be a proper pass, not a rubber stamp - well I kind of got my wish & I failed! My crossovers are still awful! G did much better - I'm hoping to hear how she got on today as she was being re-tested on her backwards stops.

Anyhow, I've got a couple of weeks off - 1 due to bank holiday & the second will be whilst I am in Italy on hols.

A very little bit of psuedo exercise tonight - saw Travis at the BIC with Husband & work buddies. They were excellent - I'd forgotten just how many really strong tunes they've produced and they succeeded in giving the impression of enjoying the gig. We were instructed to pogo to the final chorus of why does it always rain on me - and I always do what I am told!

No comments: