Monday 14 May 2007

Link between grumpiness and exercise?

I’ve turned into an exercise junky. I’ve been ludicrously irritable since turning my ankle & I think it must be primarily because I’m not doing much exercise atm as well as worrying about slow recovery.

Take yesterday – we were due to go to the gym but as ankle was aching from simply shopping for nephew’s birthday pressie & starting project “Clear Out the Loft”, I didn’t go. And as the day progressed, I transformed into the b***h troll from hell…..

So I need to do more – or risk being single and buddy-free shortly!

Skating tonight may be interesting – I’m taking a paperback so that even if I can’t skate (and I won’t know until I try) I won’t impede on G’s skating fun. I’ve planned in a bike ride with husband after work on Wed and will try & get on the exercise bike at the gym a couple of times this week. And my mood will (hopefully!) lift ready for a weekend at the seaside.

1 comment:

Kitty said...

Oh yes there is a link. I have bored anyone available that if I don't regularly exercise 3-4 times a week I am not the happiest bunny in the block. Just to prove your point The Guardian has a well timed article to back you up. http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,,2079610,00.html