Friday 11 May 2007

Ankle woes

It’s still not right – and I think I managed to make it worse last night at the gym.

I’m paranoid about gaining fat as I struggle to keep my food intake at a weight loss level without exercising. Also paranoid about losing fitness levels & not managing my sub 30 min race for life objective. Had a big grump about it (Husband was very tolerant and helpful!) & have decided on the following:

1. Rest it properly – cycling only for next 2 weeks. Focus on doing some much needed abs work in the gym and upper body weights machines.

2. Keep my calorie intake at the maintain level as opposed to weight loss level.
3. Weigh myself once a week to check that I’m not gaining – very scared about this as I hate, hate, hate weighing myself!

So, I’m currently 77 kilos (2kg less than 2 months ago which is good). Just need to ensure I don’t fluctuate & will stop grumping.

Anyway, 50 mins on the x trainer and the shoulder press last night.

No comments: