Tuesday 8 May 2007

A bit less slug....

Gym tonight - but only non-ankle impact stuff - bike and x trainer. Feeling a little better for it!

Cheered up today too coz found the dress I've been after in the size I've been after - cute little smock thing from M&S. Husband is over excited about it being a 12 (complicated second wife theory/objective) but have tried to temper his enthusiasm by pointing out that the only point that it is fitted is around my sadly depleted chest!

[nb Husband's 2nd wife theory - he married me when I was a size 22 for some stuff - so he reckons he is now entitled to the same mass of wife but that it will now have to be in the form of 2 wives - i.e. me and size 22 less my current size. If I'm a 14, that means number 2 has to be an 8. But if I'm a 12, she can be a 10.... he's thought about this way way too much!]

No comments: