Thursday 5 March 2009

Yay - it's nearly Friday and Big D is still intact!

The new Big D strategy seems to be working so far - G's advice was wise! Especially pleased I didn't mess up yesterday as my exercise was limited to a walk to the station - although I was on my feet all day at an exhibition. Will have to see if I can make the approach work over the weekend.

No cycling to work today either - it was just starting to snow at 8am and I was listening to "South West grinds to a halt" stories on the radio - so made a last minute switch to the car. Must pedal tomorrow to bring my cycle commute days this week up to 3.

We went to the gym this evening - I'm proud to confirm that I still can't name more than about 20% of the characters in Eastenders. We also went to the gym in a mad dash on Tuesday - swimming times mean that we need to get there by 6:25pm if Husband is to get a swim.

Now, do I have a mango & passionfruit ice cream stick or not?

No comments: