Monday 16 March 2009

Early night required

Can't motivate myself to get off the sofa & into the shower - which is bad coz I was running tonight! I've been feeling washed out - so an early night is required. I'm just hoping I'll be able to sleep - not always the way when I'm tired out.
Another beautiful spring like day and my ride to work was great. Husband has chosen a great week to take off! Our star magnolia is in full gorgeous bloom.
As it wasn't completely dark, I was able to take the standard runners up the river rather than along the busy yuckiness of Bishopstoke road. We then went up & over what I now know is Burrow Hill - both V and X acquitted themselves well.
The beginners also did very well with just 2 walk breaks over the run. L was determined to try 15mins as prep for next week, and that's how she completed tonight's session - she has so much drive!

No comments: