Thursday 26 March 2009

Bored of jaw hurting now

Lots of digging on Saturday - turned over & weeded a couple of beds at the allotment whilst Husband carried out remedial action on the broad beans and Kitty declared war on the raspberry canes. It's great to see the soil in reasonable condition. Decorating on Sunday - dining room is gradually progressing.
Running on Monday went better than I expected. Lots of texts & emails from people unable to make it (there's colds going around atm) but still had 3 standard and 5 beginners. B was the first beginner to switch to the standard group - and did so with aplomb. My mouth was very painful that day - kind of day where I was trying to work out the max number of paracetamol/ibuprofen I could take - and I was wiped out later on.
Nothing bar cycling until today as I spent last night very pleasantly making jewellery with Kitty and Tuesday evening in Basingstoke for work. No bad thing as today, I'm still on painkillers. However, I did manage the gym tonight.
Back to dentist tomorrow. Joy!

1 comment:

Kitty said...

bored? You are more of a woman than me - I would be popping my prescription painkiller meds for my migraines by now, or round at the dentist bleating at him.