Sunday 8 March 2009

Must Remember to Keep My Mouth Shut

Not out of politeness, but out of a desire not to swallow half the swimming pool every stroke as I come out of the water! It's a simple trick, but it makes a big difference. I did 40 lengths tonight - the first time I've counted since trying this breathing underwater fad (it'll never catch on!). I now need to work on recovering from mini problems without panicking about drowning - for example, mistiming a stroke or forgetting to breathe. My neck aches less than usual so I guess it'll be worth the effort.

Lots of painting today but according to WLR, 2 hours equals only 130 calories expended more than normal.

Good chat with G this morning about what we're doing to control eating atm - I'm glad that she had as good a week as I did from that perspective.

No comments: