Friday 20 March 2009

Queen of the Sofa

Apologies for plagiarising this blog's title - and I'm not disclosing my source - but it feels appropriate! I'm banned from cycling until Monday and I'm off work today as I had a wisdom tooth yanked out yesterday. I look like a hamster that's decided to store it's food in its right cheek only!

I'm hoping that X is resting up as well - her achilles has been playing up which is really frustrating her. I can understand that - her running is so good - she looked really comfortable on Monday evening going up Burrow Hill. I went out to do the 10K route with S & X on Wed - X dropped out after 6K. S & I did the route in 63mins - he's speeding up!

The weather is stunning this week - I got too hot cycling home yesterday, the magnolia in the front garden is in full bloom and Husband has been using a few days off very virtuously smartening up the front of the house. I'm impressed because if it had been me on hols, I think I'd have been syving off on my bike!

No comments: