Monday 28 April 2008

Rats are back

Ran 10K on Saturday - not fast (60:47) - and that was excluding a walking break due to boisterous dogs. I am sporting a lovely blister on my right sole which should serve as a reminder to wear the right socks in future (bought some new ones on Sunday). It was a beautiful day though - good to be out in it.

Little bit of gardening on Saturday at the allotment - planting out sweetcorn. My tedonitis meant I got out of planting - so I did the watering instead. More gardening yesterday - Husband & I attempted to get the back garden into some semblance of order - I enjoyed blasting the patio with a jet washer to give it its first clean in umpteen years. Husband found new rat runs - not good. He has baited but we think we may have to give up on our compost bin - combined with next door's aviary, woodland behind the garden and our pond, we seem to have a lovely ratty habitat!

Cycled to work and gym tonight so feeling quite virtuous atm. Arm is still not great so I skipped the weights machines.

No comments: