Tuesday 4 March 2008

Wrong Trainers

Back in Hampshire - I seem to be less tolerant of long drives the older I get & 6-7 hours is definitely a long drive!

Cycled to work yesterday & went skating - the last for a while as G & I have decided to take a break. G did pass level 7 - which is brilliant - CONGRATULATIONS!

I sent around a "sponsor me please" email yesterday to friends & family for the Easteligh 10K - Baby Sister was impressively quick to respond. I was really touched when I saw that a former colleague from Garmin, L, has sponsored me. I do miss the apres work jogs around the Forest with L and V - it was a winning combination of scenery, chat & exercise!

Gym tonight - I managed to wear the wrong trainers - as I've mentioned before, I do have a few to choose from! I ran well (5K in 27:10), but my toes felt quite bashed afterwards. Split my x trainer sessoin to 2 sets of 10 mins and used the lat pull down machine.

Currently attempting to sort out my ipod following its crash on Saturday.

No comments: