Thursday 27 March 2008

The Great Pretender

Multi tasking isn't my speciality - as demonstrated by my inability to lift the back wheel on bike training at the weekend (lean forward whilst flicking back foot up to lift pedal...). Just in case I needed a reminder, I attempted to sing along to the Foo Fighters whilst getting to grips with the new Body Combat routine last night - luckily not too disasterous - esp when in a room full of women kicking & punching! There's a bit more kicking which is to my taste.

Cycled to work on Tue, Wed & today. Got drenched on the way home yesterday but had the smug satisfaction of scooting past huge traffic jam today (motorway was closed) and being nearly the first in the office. Won't be pedallinng tomorrow as I've agreed to go to Body Attack with S after work & I'm not convinced I can cycle to the gym in less than 30mins.....

No comments: