Wednesday 12 March 2008

A mystery solved

There are 2 showers in the building I work in - and somebody is always in the shower closest to my desk between 8 and 8:20am - I normally arrive at 8:10ish and have a daily rant about MY shower being occupied. What has confused me was the length of the time the trespasser spent in MY shower as it's a bloke - and as Husband is fond of telling me, blokes tend to be in/out of showers quickly compared to me - and I only take 10mins @ work. Mystery was solved yesterday - he left his razor in the shower! I can't imagine shaving at work - no reason why not - but as I've already mentioned, he's using MY shower.... unreasonable rant over!

Gym on Monday - just a quick visit so 5 mins x trainer followed by interval training on the treadmill - I ran well! Storm winds put me off cycling into work that day. Yesterday, just the cycling.
Today, I think I did some sort of athlon - cycling to work, body combat & then swam 20 lengths with Husband in the pool - cyclo-buffy-swimathon??

No comments: