Sunday 30 March 2008

Moshing with Bunny Ears

Hungover & tired today, having got back from C's Hen Night in Edinburgh. I did get to have a short wander from Haymarket to the end of Princes Street & back - not a hike, but , hey, every little bit...

The only other tenuous claim I can make for exercise was dancing for a couple of hours - where I tried dancing wearing bunny ears & tail for the first time. Really enjoyed the evening - although it ended lardily with late night pizza. C looked stunning in a red dress - in fact, we all looked gorgeous!

The last proper exercise was on Friday - Body Attack as planned with S. I'm getting the choreography a bit more now! As with Saturday, benefits were negated later that evening as Husband brought in fish & chips followng his gym session - and very nice they were too.

I'm planning on doing nothing else this evening bar makng rhubarb crumble with the first crop from the allotment.

No comments: