Tuesday 20 November 2007

Entered Eastleigh 10K

Worked later than I planned so no gym tonight. I did commute by bike though so not feeling as guilty as yesterday. Used my bike to travel between sites for a course today as well.

Entered the B&Q Eastleigh 10K race tonight - it's not until March, but tends to be over subscribed. This was my first ever 10K which I struggled around with A a few years ago [nb - I was the only one to struggle - A acquitted herself with aplomb!] - hoping to beat my time from then (which I think was about 75 mins) - based on Beaulieu, this should be more than achievable! It's on road which my feet will hate but as it's pretty flat, I should be able to get some speed up. I won't be asking for sponsorship as I tend to focus my fundraising efforts on 1 event per year.

No comments: