Saturday 10 November 2007

Can't sleep. Again.

My ability to sleep is often akin to my ability to do anything vaguely mechanical - and for a summary of how great this ability is, read my last blog!

So it's 1:30am and I am very awake. Not good. Not even sure what's bugging me atm.
Anyway, I drove to work today as it was an off site awayday. I did go to the gym though as the venue was so close by. 30mins X trainer, 30mins interval treadmill & then the incline press. I upped the speeds on the treadmill to 10kph for jog and after 15mins, also upped the run speed to 12kph. Which meant that I did the 5K bit in 27:34 - I was pleased with that.

My niece is doing exercise as well this week - she has sessions at the Footsteps Rehabilitation Centre a few times a year. Getting her to/from the centre is very disruptive to Baby Sister - and Niece has been known to deeply dislike the therapy - but it really does seem to be helping her become more mobile.

No comments: