Friday 29 May 2009

Twice bitten

Trying not to scratch my leg - I got bitten twice by some wee critter(s) at the allotment last night whilst futily attacking the bindweed that's trying to throttle the currants. Should have taken a second antihistamine this morning - and will not wear shorts next time I'm there in the evening! I did a good hour's digging last night whilst Husband weeded onions, watered and examined damage to french beans.

I spent lots of time in the car this week - by current standards. Nottingham & back on Tuesday (snuck in a brief visit to Decathlon where I bought new walking sandals ready for Canada), New Malden on Wednesday. Cycled to work on Wed, Thu & Fri - managed to cycle into another cyclist on Thursday on a blind corner - but it was literally just a tapping of front wheels.

Gym on Wed (treadmill, x trainer) where I watched half of a programme on losing weight - then picked up fish & chips on the way home!

Cycling home's going to be great tonight - hot & sunny day.

No comments: