Friday 12 September 2008

My va va voom is MIA

It’s taken so much longer than I expected to get over the stomach bug – not in terms of keeping food in my system long enough to absorb it, but my energy levels are still not 100%. It’s been a tough week at work though which I’m sure has contributed. I also managed to stick to Big D for 5 days – which has to be a record atm! I don’t think this was the issue either as my calorie allowance is a respectable 1600 a day.

Quite a bit of walking on Sunday. We started with a gentle wander on the Downs at Devils Dyke – fab views. One the way home, stopped at Petworth to look at the house & had another walk through the deer park. I felt exhausted afterwards!

Cycling this week has been more tiring than usual too. I drove on Thursday but compensated by working in a store all day lifting & shifting kitchen doors – which has to burn at least a few calories!

Gym was rubbish on Tuesday – I managed a full 17 minutes on the treadmill before accepting defeat! I did manage 14mins on the stepper and 10 on the x trainer. Body Combat was fine on Wed though – so I guess I am recovering.

No comments: