Wednesday 3 September 2008

More not cycling

... and not cycling on Thursday either as I have to be at a store for 7am! At least this means I'll have rested nicely before the great South Downs Way adventure on Friday (hereafter, SDW).

Body Combat tonight, good as usual.

I've created a very small pile of stuff to pack for the SDW. We're doing it over 3 days with Kitty & Goldfish. Hoping to get away with:
  • 1 set of packed bike kit (shorts, sports bra, top & socks)
  • Wear another set
  • First evening, wash bike kit I'm wearing (all quick dry stuff), change into top for day 2 & my lightest trousers (grey jeans - I did weight them!) & flipflops.
  • Day 2 - wear same top as day 1 evening (not too smelly hopefully) & pack newly dry kit.
  • Same routine evening day 2, but without the need to do any laundry.
  • Same routine day 3.

Toiletries - lots of teeny tiny samples & sharing some stuff with Husband. Other stuff - mobile phone, long sleeved top, charger (also charges my forerunner), pen, hairbrush, polybag to keep clothes dry.

And all other stuff is bike related! Spare inner tubes, pump, first aid kit, tools, chain grease, water, emergency tiny bike lights, waterproof, helmet, shoes, waterproof oversocks and gloves. And a buff.

No comments: