Tuesday 16 September 2008

Bruised

Realised that I have a very blue, but not v.deep, bruise on my leg today - I thought it was a bit of dirt on my leg acquired en route to work (I'm still in shorts), but on failing to rub it off, realised it was the result of my little tumble on Sunday. It's very insignificant though compared to the monster Kitty acquired on her North Downs adventure!

Only my ride to/from work to report as I have another week of early starts & late finishes. I resorted to "I have to leave now as my bike doesn't have lights yet" this evening - only to find that my lights are attached and (even more surprising) actually working after 6 months of idleness.

Picked up my new car yesterday - my lovely-but-expensive 2L Focus is now a cute little red Panda. Better fuel consumption, lower insurance & tax and (so far) seems to be a sharper drive than I was expecting. I shall be driving it tomorrow as I have to be in a store by 7am....

No comments: