Friday 15 August 2008

That Friday Feeling

Feeling much better today. I've been working long hours this week - in a store in Reading until 11pm on Wed, got to hotel who managed to mess up our booking & check in so that I didn't get into a room until 12:45am, couldn't sleep until 2 as I was still wound up. Up at 5am, back in store at 6am, meeting then to office, meetings & lots of chasing my tail & didn't get out until 6:45pm.... so I was a little tired last night! And woke up with a fab stressy headache.

But then it got better - I could feel my mood lifting as I pedalled into work today, helped by the rare sunshine. Did some gardening after work & then went to gym with Husband. Actually managed 30mins on the treadmill at 10/12kph intervals without any probs - unusual! Also did 10mins on the x trainer & some weights machines. On the way home, Husband & I worked out that we have 4 day weeks for the next 3 weeks - a very de-stressing thought!

And in the spirit of mood lifting, just found a very summery song on itunes - Noah & the Whale "5 years time". Might even be good to jog to....

Skipping back to Scottish holiday, found an article about more sea eales being released. I was pleased to read that they have also called them "flying barn doors" - so it wasn't just a term coined by the bloke we were talking to in Glentress.

No comments: