Tuesday 17 April 2007

Good Run

4.55km in 29:35 - route from the offic with C. Pleased with our average time of 9.2kph. We didn't resort to walking. Lots of people have been commenting at work about spotting us last week - relieved that we happened to be running when they saw us!

I need to dig out some new routes for next week as we are moving office....

Moment of panic earlier - my La Redoute order has arrived & all looks great except I couldn't get into 1 pair of jeans - ready to panic over my recent neglect of the Big D (food intake control project) - and then checked the label. Despite ordering size 14 - and the delivery note claiming they were size 14 - the jeans were actually a 12. And relax! So I will be discovering their returns system tomorrow. My new acquisitions include a kind of manga-ish top, coffee coloured linen shirt dress, a couple of vest tops & a pair of straight leg jeans.

1 comment:

Kitty said...

I ran too! (but did resort to some walking) sorry if I am slowing you down when you "run" with me.