Thursday 12 April 2007

Counting my blessings

No exercise tonight as I’m being good & resting my knee. Thought provoking evening – I’ve decided that I should recognise that I’ve got a lot to be thankful for.

  • I can fit lots of exercise into my daily routine fairly easily – which means that I can get away without completely controlling what I eat.
  • I actively enjoy exercise and have a wide range to choose from - I'm not restricted by poor health or disability.
  • My family are wonderful – Monday was a good reminder of that.
  • My friends are brilliant – entertaining & supportive – even when I inconvenience them by changing email/mobile/blog.
  • Supportive colleagues – makes all the difference to getting through the day.
  • Husband is great – and I should be more appreciative of how I can talk about my worries & concerns with him. But he is slower than me up hills……

No comments: