Wednesday 4 June 2008

Wrong Shoes

I'm contemplating purchasing a Slendertone. My middle is not very attractive atm, I loathe abs exercises and my pilates DVD remains unwatched. The only abs work I do is at Body Combat (which was good tonight even though I was next to a goddess in hot pants) and I think I need to do more than 3mins a week to get any results!

I had to wear my cycling shoes all day as I managed to forget to pack alternatives. Normally, this wouldn't matter too much as I wear trainers as opposed to cycling shoes for my commute. However, my trainers are still soaked from Thursday's drenching en route home (and somewhat smelly) so it was my hard soled very-cycling-looking ones I normally keep for the weekend. Wasn't my best fashion statement.

I've tried for about the 3rd time this year to get the Big D back on track - day 3 & it's going quite well - deficit of 2700 calories built up so far if I include exercise calories, 700 if I don't....

No comments: