Saturday 14 June 2008

Cheesefoot Head

Must get out of this new bad habit of blogging once a week!

Anyway, since last Wednesday, I've commuted by bike 5 times, been to the gym just once, walked from house to Eastleigh, done lots of allotmenting & did a 44km bike ride last weekend. The ride was from the house with Husband & Goldfish, over to Marwell, up to Cheesefoot head via Dean and back cutting underneath Owslebury. Husband came off & twisted his ankle when he got his trousers caught on his pump - very glad he wasn't hurt as we are off to Austria tomorrow (today now - looking at the time!) & would hate for him not to be able to enjoy it. I was pleased that I was able to cycle up a seemingly impossible hill. Beautiful day & fab views across the green Hampshire countryside.
I really enjoyed the gym last night as I was able to vent the negative energy from a frustrating day at work on the treadmill! I can just about cope with 2 min intervals of 10.5kph/12.5kph over 30mins now - just 0.5kph more than before, but boy, it feels so much tougher.

No comments: