Thursday 14 January 2010

I bet Danny MacAskill isn't scared of cycling on snow

This is fantastic - well worth a view!

I pedalled today - just as the snow/ice subsides, I've finally found a decent main road route to work that doesn't involve teetering past static traffic & waiting for a hundred traffic lights. The problem at the moment is that although roads are increasingly clear, the pavements and cycle paths are still lethal - although much better today. And with the ice's departure, my mood is so much improved.

And I swam today. My breathing is so much more natural - but my technique is still in need of the tutorial Husband gave me at the end.

No pedalling yesterday due to trip to Portsmouth for work - but I enjoyed Body Combat that evening. It's Juliana again & the new routine is refreshingly different with more of a Muay Thai empahsis (apparently). Not so sold on the music this time - bring back Foo Fighters...

No comments: