Thursday 25 December 2008

Happy Christmas!


Ran with my Fabulous Mother in Law to the beach hut this morning - very proud of her for running all the way up Ilsham Marine Drive aka the B***h of a Hill - last time, she walked the last little bit. It didn't seem too chilly running - but at the hut, the easterly wind really made its self felt. You'll see some swimmers in the photo - who had a very brief dip before common sense/hypothermia kicked in! Met up with our husbands & J & E for bacon, sausage, hogs pudding and black pudding wraps, washed down with champagne. That's what I had - the others added egg and orange juice (not together!). Drinks at friends where I got to talk Running Network with a current member - really useful conversation.

Present unwrapping & I received many sports related gifts - new sports bra, fabulous little hydration pack for running (waist thing), new bike gloves, new waterproof socks and an Oregon 300 GPS so I should get lost in the woods less often!

Brief walk with my Fabulous Mother in Law before settling into the big blow out Christmas Dinner.

No comments: