Wednesday 24 December 2008

Catching up

I've been remiss on the blogging front recently - and remiss on the food front. Having a house full of builders and dust and only 1.5 usable rooms seems to inspire more trips to the chip shop and comforting chocolate/biscuits/rubbish! Never mind - we've got until the 5th as a holiday from the builders - and until the 28th as a break from our dust hole of a house.

Been to Body Combat every Wed this month apart from today (Christmas eve) and have been running with X - S joined us too! No more gym or swimming adventures to report. Lots of pedalling to work and a v.pleasant ride in the forest 2 weeks ago with Goldfish. Little bit of walking last weekend and some football with my nephews - we were in Northumberland doing my family. We're now in Torquay with my fabulous in-laws for Christmas.

Christmas and building work have definitely impacted on my desire to exercise (negatively) and on my desire to eat (positively bad). I've also been running around sorting out stuff for the Running Group - 5th Jan is looming which is when I launch!

No comments: