Thursday 4 December 2008

Eastleigh Womens Running Network

X & I should have gone for a run tonight - but I called it off at the last minute as it was starting to rain - and I wasn't sure I was ready to subject us to a full downpour like we had first thing today.

Come 5th January though, I'll have to be more hardy because......[drum roll]......[cheerleaders with pompoms]...... Eastleigh Womens Running Network will be extant! I've done the leadership course, the coaching course, I'm an Activity First Aider, venue is sorted (The Hub sports pavilion in Eastleigh) as is the start date.

http://womensrunningnetwork.co.uk/southeast/eastleigh.htm - and there's a facebook page too. It's being advertised on the e-classified board at work, my posters will be going up soon - all systems go.

Back to exercise for now. Gym on Tuesday where I did 10mins X training, 17mins running and 20mins stepper. Yesterday, a London trip meant a little walking - but less than usual as I was heaving 2 exhibition stands around. I'm sure I expended a few calories through nervous energy - I presented at an event and managed to shake all the way through! Only cycled to work on Mon & Tue - due to the London trip & transport of stands.

No comments: