Thursday 8 May 2008

Watering tomatoes

Diverted via the allotment tonight to do the watering - this seems to add about 30-40 mins to my ride home (including the watering) - not too bad, but I'm a bit nervous that I'll end up as the main waterer this summer. Tomatoes are all doing OK but we've lost a few sweetcorn.

Weird discovery of the day was a bloke who rides into work wearing a suit - which is weird as we have a casual dress policy....

Gym tonight - probably my last run before the Race for Life which I'm doing on Sunday with my fabulous mother-in-law in Torbay - her first ever race! Husband will be charged with taking good photos of us all. Anyway, 10mins x trainer, 30mins intervals on treadmill and then used the rowing weights machine.

1 comment:

Kitty said...

Is this an indirect and slightly public way that you would like us to do some more watering and do some watering whilst you are skipping round Torbay this weekend?