Friday 16 May 2008

Sporty Gym Bunny??????

Bumped into Kitty on my way home - she was out for a run so I diverted & cycled alongside her - very good to catch up! She's on an 8 week programme atm - interested in the resistance work she's doing as that's also cv - which is appealing.

Just got back from a run of my own with Husband - 29:45 to do 5K - he's been reminding me that it's a tough route though - off road with lots of hills.

I've been feeling weirldly embarassed about people describing me as "sporty" and a "gym bunny" over the last 2 days - it feels unjustified - I guess I should just stop over analysing & appreciate the compliments! Maybe it's a bit because I was so awful at sport & exercise at school - and a bit because it's only been the last couple of years that I look even vaguely sporty...

I was also accused of being very eco - which I disillusioned myself over by doing a quiz that told me I use 3.1 planets worth of resources!

No comments: