Monday 7 January 2008

Skating Anniversary

We started our lessons at Gosport on 8th Jan 2007 - 1 year tomorrow! There are a few of us who are still regulars. Our lesson has been changed to 8:30pm which really suits me - we can leave a bit later & rather than hanging around getting cold for 20mins waiting for the rink to be opened at 8pm, G & I can aim to get there for about 8:10pm & actually warm up properly pre lesson. We can then mess about for 10 mins or so afterwards & leave at our normal time. Result!

Cycling to work was hard again - but more down to a strong head wind this morning than my fitness. It was tough getting across the railway bridge - exposed & headlong into the wind.

Back on the Big D - determined to stick to it for at least a few weeks! I'm in the enviable position today of needing to eat a bit more before bed as I deem 1200cals for today to be unsustainably low!

No comments: