Thursday 5 July 2007

Weekend-Wednesday Activity

I had to take last Wednesday off work as I had a stomach bug - pain everywhere , out of control temperature and a close relationship with the loo. My resident Environmental Health Officer reckons I may have picked up a bug from teh preceding Saturday's ride - there was an awful lot of mud including lots of animal poo! So no exercise on Wed or Thurs apart from dashing to the bathroom! C reckons she may have picked up something similar from the same ride.

Walked down to Easteligh for pizza at M&A's on Friday night.
Pleasant wander in the woods on Sunday with Baby Sister, BIL, A and J. J had a whale of a time jumping up & down in puddles & comparing sticks with Husband - nice to see the woods being appreciated from a 2 year old's perspective!

Another short walk on Monday - I was in Utrecht for work and my hotel was in a v.pretty country park. I think I did more walking though at Amsterdam airport - very glad I got chaged into trainers for the return journey.

25km bike ride this evening from the house - very muddy, but good to get some fresh air. I switched to road at the end with C&M as it was getting dark but Husband & M stuck to the route. 2 punctures - 1 for each M.

No comments: